Lifeline is an emergency alarm service that can help you or someone you know to feel safe and independent in the home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our professional and experienced emergency team is located in our CCTV control room.
There’s different Lifeline equipment depending on your needs. Installation is free and the service starts from just £3.27 per week.
It can help support:
- people at risk of falling
- vulnerable or anxious people living alone
- people with medical conditions or a disability
- people being discharged from hospital
- those caring for others
What are the benefits?
- Prompt and discreet service with direct links
to emergency services. Monitored from
Canterbury City Council’s CCTV control room.
- No set-up charge so no upfront cost
- From as little as £3.27 per week
- Covid safe delivery and installation
- Excellent customer satisfaction record
- Personal details and information kept safe
- Operating succssfully and safely for more than 20 years
How much does it cost?
|Unit with pendant||From £3.27 per week|
|Extra pendant linked to unit||£1.19 per week plus unit cost|
|Smoke detector linked to unit||£1.06 per week plus unit cost|
|Fall detector linked to unit||£1.47 per week plus unit cost|
What our customers say…
“Just having a Lifeline makes me and my family feel I am safe and that help will come, it has increased my confidence, it’s so reassuring.”
“With the Lifeline, I know I’m comfortable and I’m looking after myself. I know I’ve got something there that I can bank on and I’ve just got to press that button and I’ve got help within a minute. It’s a godsend to me and not only me, but to all my family, they know that I’m looked after whatever time of the day.”
” My Lifeline gives me my independence”
Published: 5 October 2021