Future investment in Herne Bay
Canterbury City Council would like to know what you think it should focus on when investing in Herne Bay over the next few years.
We have come up with five initial themes for investment:
- Theme one: improving connectivity
- Theme two: making the town centre fit for the future
- Theme three: reinvesting in seafront leisure and entertainment
- Theme four: boosting town centre visitor accommodation
- Theme five: improving air quality and tackling climate change
Have your say
We’d like to know what you think about each of the five initial themes and are also keen to hear any other ideas you might have.
Give us your views by completing our survey by 5pm on Friday 5 November.
All the feedback we receive will be reported to councillors and used to inform future regeneration plans for the town, including opportunities to bid for new funding.
Published: 8 October 2021