Cycling and Walking Implementation Plan – consultation questions
You will be asked the following questions:
1. In what capacity are you responding?
2. The draft plan sets out our proposed approach to:
- network development
- delivery models
- priority and infrastructure
- environment, air quality and health
- maintenance and enforcement
Do you have any comments on any of these aspects of the plan? Do you think any changes should be made and if so, what and why?
3. The draft plan includes details of proposed walking and cycling routes and improvements, along with an estimate of the cost and the proposed funding source.
Routes and improvements are proposed in the following areas:
- St Stephen’s and St Dunstan’s
- Herne Bay
- Rural areas
Do you have any comments on any of the proposed routes?
4. Are there any other routes you would like us to consider?
5. Do you have any other comments on the draft Cycling and Walking Implementation Plan?
Published: 24 October 2022